The Online Participant Guide is LIVE!
Check it out for all information you need to know about the race!
The race is quickly approaching and we are so excited to have you during race weekend. The hottest hotline topics this week are addressed here:
An Information sheet is available here with all race day parking information
1) If you would like to confirm your registration, you can do so at this link: CONFIRM YOUR STATUS HERE This link will also help you confirm your Beach Cities Challenge, Legacy status or Double Dog Dare. If there is an issue with your status in on of these challenges, please email firstname.lastname@example.org All online transfers, bib delivery, and bib personalization have been closed.
2) If you would like to transfer your registration to another race, you may do that by picking up your original bib at the Expo and then visiting the Solutions table to do the transfer.
3) As per the policies you agreed to during the registration process, we do not offer deferments, there are no refunds, and you cannot transfer your bib to another person under any circumstances. Anyone running under another person's bib or name will be disqualified from the 2015 event and ineligible to run ALL future OC Marathons.
- If your question is not addressed in the frequently asked questions above, please give us a call at 949-222-3327 or email us at email@example.com.
- You can expect a response from us in 5-7 business days. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU IN LESS THAN A WEEK!